Monday, April 13, 2020

The challenge of trying to do the Senior Picture Challenge

Sending apologies to those who tagged me about this - but I can’t post a photo for the #SeniorPictureChallenge, because I never had a senior year in high school.

I started college at age 16 #StraightOutOfFosterCare, ended up homeless within a year, bounced back and made it through college and grad school. All is well today - it was just bumpy in the beginning and took a while to get there.

Here’s glimpse of 15 year old Lisa as a junior in high school getting ready to turn 16 in Dec., with no idea what she’s headed for, but wanting to move forward regardless.

Sending hugs and love to one and all - especially my brothers and sisters of the foster care system. One thing is true: We can and WILL move mountains together. #LetsKeepPushingForward


No comments: