Friday, July 02, 2010
The Better Care Network is a free, online resource that exists to aid social work and child care practitioners and policy makers around the world in planning and providing better care for children— including out of home placement.
This Toolkit contains a selection of practical guides and manuals to support a quality care system and the delivery of alternative care.
Resources are divided into five categories:
- Developing an Informed National Care Strategy
- Standards and Policies for Quality Alternative Care
- Individual Assessments, Care Planning and Family Reunification
- Supporting Children in Care, Their Families and Alternative Caregivers
- Protection and Care in Emergencies